No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Persian Handmade Etching Copper Stock Pot Model Raya
This Persian Handmade Etching Copper Stock Pot Model Raya, Made and designed by Iranian artists, which shows the peak of Iranian creativity in making handicrafts. Having such handicrafts in every house, apart from showing the art in Iran, its value because of metal increases over time.
- The pot body and the handle are connected by rivets, which are strong and durable.
- The edge of the pan is smooth, easy to clean, and does not hurt the hand.
- Made of food-grade material, can gather the heat effectively and accelerate food cooking.
- This product is easy to clean, does not rust, and can be used for a long time.
- This product is , with beautiful lines, soft and beautiful
Ghalamzani – Engraving
The material and spiritual relics of human civilizations and handicrafts represent the culture and civilization of the past tribes of each land. Engraving (Ghalamzani) is the practice of incising a design onto a hard, usually flat surface by cutting grooves into it with a burin. The result may be a decorated object in itself, as when silver, gold, steel, or glass are engraved, or may provide an intaglio printing plate, of copper or another metal, for printing images on paper as prints or illustrations; these images are also called “engravings“. Engraving is one of the oldest and most important techniques in printmaking. Wood engraving is a form of relief printing and is not covered in this article.
|Approximate weight||1350 Gram|
|Place of production||Zanjan|
|Application||Decorative & Consumables|
|Handling time||7 Days|