.

Use Your Head Book by Tony Buzan

28.47

In stock

“We all take for granted that our ability to think, learn and use our brains will come naturally, instinctively and with minimum effort. And on the whole it does. But the chances are you’re only using about 1% of the power of our brain. Just imagine the amazing results if you could unlock just a fraction of the power of the remaining 99%.

SKU: DKP-237818 Category: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tony Buzan

Anthony Peter “Tony” Buzan (2 June 1942 – 13 April 2019) was an English author and educational consultant. Buzan popularised the idea of mental literacy, radiant thinking, and a technique called mind mapping, inspired by techniques used by Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, and Joseph D. Novak’s “concept mapping” techniques.  Buzan was born in Palmers Green, Enfield, Middlesex, and was an alumnus of Kitsilano Secondary School in Vancouver. His brother is the academic Barry Buzan. Buzan completed his undergraduate studies in psychology, English, mathematics and science at the University of British Columbia, and was a charter student at Simon Fraser University in 1965–66 where he spent a year as a graduate student and the inaugural president of the Simon Fraser Student Society. During his time at SFU, Buzan became very involved in Mensa, going on to become editor of the International Journal of Mensa.

Information
Handling time7 Days
Book Cover TypePaperback
ISBN9789642363636
Suitable forAdults
Language(s)Persian (Farsi)
Pages224
Weight279 Gram
AuthorTony Buzan
Persian Titleکتاب مغز شما بهتر از آن چیزی است که فکر می کنید اثر تونی بازان
Be the first to review “Use Your Head Book by Tony Buzan”

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Main Menu